Electric Extension with Retractable Cable
NOTE: PLEASE FOLLOW ELECTRICITY SAFETY PRACTICES, DUKABUY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ELECTRICITY-RELATED ACCIDENTS.
The following is DukaBuy’s unexhausted suggestion list of electrical safety practices.
- Avoid overloading outlets
- Unplug appliances when not in use to save energy and minimize the risk of shock or fire
- Regularly inspect electrical cords and extension cords for damage
- If you find or suspect a fault, stop using the equipment, disconnect from the electrical supply, and label ‘do not use’.
- Extension cords should only be used temporarily
- Never plug a space heater or fan into an extension cord or power strip
- Never run cords under rugs/carpets, doors, or windows
- Plug in smartly. Make sure cords do not become tripping hazards
- Keep papers and other potential combustibles at least three feet away from space heaters and other heat sources
- Make sure you use proper wattage for lamps/lighting
- switch off and unplug equipment before you clean it or make adjustments
- where possible switch off all appliances at the mains at the end of the working day
- provide an accessible and identified switch near fixed machinery to cut off power in an emergency.
- Make sure your home has smoke alarms. Test them monthly, change batteries yearly, and replace the unit every 10 years
This product is available in the following configurations (In very rare cases, some options may be out of stock)
|Current Stock Location
Ready in Tanzania, Still in China
|Electricity supply ports
1.8 Meter, 2.6, 3 Meters